PracticalPodcasting.com is looking for a marketing intern to help create collateral and build awareness for it’s completely unique vision of using podcasting as a professional networking tool. PracticalPodcasting.com exists to help people build the professional relationships they need to succeed in their business or career through podcasting. The principal is simple: most people will jump at the chance to be interviewed for a podcast.
This marketing internship is a fantastic opportunity to learn how to do podcasting yourself and build fruitful professional relationships with the people you want to know to help in your own career.
- Developing content for PracticalPodcasting.com, such as how-to videos and articles.
- Interview business people and thought leaders for podcasts that are published on the site.
- Promote the podcasts and the site through internet PR and social media.
- Writing samples demonstrating excellent command of English.
- Very understandable conversational English.
- A passion for meeting new people and learning about them.
- Must have a Facebook and LinkedIn account.
This unpaid internship will require a minimum 4 hours a week commitment for 2 months. We will provide plenty of help and advice on how to do podcasting, social media marketing, and networking in general. Location is not important. This job will be done via telecommuting. Hours are highly flexible.
If you are interested in learning more about this idea, join www.PracticalPodcasting.com as a free member and watch the video on the “Quick Start Guide” in the Members Only area. If you are still interested in the idea after watching the video please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.